|Single by Guns N' Roses|
|Released||(Single) November 17, 2008 (Album) November 23, 2008|
|Writers||Axl Rose, Robin Finck|
|Producer||Axl Rose, Caram Costanzo|
|Chinese Democracy chronology|
"Better" is the third track on Guns N' Roses' 2008 album Chinese Democracy. It was released as a single on November 17, 2008, but failed to chart on any top songs charts, only hitting #18 on the Billboard Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks.
"Better" made its live debut at the Hammerstein Ballroom shows in 2006, as part of the "second wave" of Chinese Democracy songs to be introduced (the others being "I.R.S." and "There Was a Time"). It remains a setlist staple, being performed at most shows since its debut.
During the online chats in December 2008, Axl Rose confirmed that a music video for "Better" exists, and stated that it would be released in January 2009. This failed to happen, and the video has yet to surface.
- Guns N' Roses and former members
- Axl Rose - lead vocals, arrangement, drum arrangement, digital editing
- Robin Finck - lead guitar, guitar solo, keyboards, arrangement, drum arrangement, digital editing
- Buckethead - lead guitar, guitar solo
- Bumblefoot - guitar
- Paul Tobias - guitar
- Richard Fortus - guitar, additional arrangements
- Tommy Stinson - bass, background vocals
- Dizzy Reed - keyboards, background vocals
- Chris Pitman - keyboards, background vocals, sub bass
- Brain - drums, drum arrangement
- Frank Ferrer - drums